Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Purse Hives

Daily Draw: Minchiate Etruria Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

How much is sufficient?
One cup of coffee per day but I use a twelve ounce cup.
Two cookies, three and I end up with heartburn.
Three pair of shoes; winter ankle boots, summer flips, one all purpose.
Four banty hens equal more than enough eggs.
What is on the list, window shopping gives my purse hives.

Life is good.

"We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." ~ Viktor Frankl  1905-1997

2 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed. Life is good. I have been pairing down the extra what nots. I found I had 10 coffee cups in my cabinets and I don't drink coffee. An occasional cup of cocoa or hot tea. They were all gifts with junk in them. I am now down to 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never go to the store without a shopping list. :) I think this habit has saved me hundreds of euro's

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn