Saturday, July 2, 2016

Beigey Greyish

Daily Draw: Haindl Tarot ~ Ace of Wands

I'm seeing this card on it's side today, neither reversed nor upright.
I'm just mentally neutral and it isn't a pleasant place to be. And it isn't such a terrible place to be. Just neutral.

I'm reminded by this card of the constant screaming thrashing nightmares since I started a new med. The waking results are wonderful, but I've come to the conclusion the sleeping results don't balance the good. Now the nightmares are gone but so is the joy. Not good not bad, neutral. So be it.

"Nature is neutral." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson 1900-1965

4 comments:

  1. I know and I've lenarned to live with the effects of those kinds of meds because living without them is far worse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I feel like I'm dancing on the head of a pin yes no yes no

      Delete
  2. Neutral, as in coasting? I recently commented that I was disengaged from Life lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With time, it could change again; may your medicinal seesaw to lean more toward the joyful side soon.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn