Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Color The Glass

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ 3 of Cups/Chalices

Healing, good fortune, sharing the joy.

I should be preparing for a family reunion this weekend. It is close enough I could go just for an afternoon. But I won't because I see the dark side of the glass, all the people who are gone. It surprises me sometimes, all the ways depression can color my life, even while I am healing.  Perhaps another time...

"My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the heck she is." ~ Ellen DeGeneres

6 comments:

  1. The reunions we had in our family were at the dinner table. Mother was a only child and Dad had a estranged brother and they did not correspond. Both of the grandmothers were horrible little woman whose husbands divorced them in the early part of the last Century, maybe that's what made them horrible, so didn't know any family but just us. The ones of us that are left don't mix very well so the best I do now is occasionally raise a cup to them when I think of them. Maybe some dandelion wine would work in those 3 cups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your glass will return to half-full again regarding your kinfolk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know but as long as there is color there is light even when it looks faded and washed out. Focus on the color my friend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes sharing the memories can be heart warming

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be missed. We could go for walks & talk. I'd love to see you ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn