Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Eureka

Daily Draw: Haindl Tarot ~ 8 of Coins/Stones

On this card I see a basilisk and auroch exiting the gate of the temple. Perhaps stuck in the doorway Meathead and Archie style.

I'm reminded by this card spontaneous action and preponderance of thought seldom exist on the same plane. There are times though where the thought processes are in the background unnoticed until we shout Eureka! and spring into action. Thought and action coexisting.

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." ~ T.S Eliot 1888-1965

3 comments:

  1. I think thought is worth much more credit than we usually give it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like throwing on the light switch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I don't even know I'm sitting in the dark until I have a lightbulb moment. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn