Sunday, July 17, 2016

Half A Squidget

Daily Draw: Tabula Mundi Tarot ~ 5 of Coins/Discs

Strikes me as a bit of a shrine. To a revolving mental loop that never quits running. The republican that thinks he has found the key to out is pretty funny though.

I'm reminded by the center contraption of my worry box. Holds three things, if something new has to fit in, something old has to leave. Except do I count the eyes as in the box? I don't because if  my eyes are open I'm surrounded by the problem. Can I get half a fourth problem in the box because I could say technically I have half a squidget of space because the eyes aren't in the loop, they are the loop?

"Worry throws daily another loop of fine wire around our souls." ~  Adlai Stevenson 1900-1965

4 comments:

  1. I think I like this deck more in black and white than color, which was a surprise for me. Interesting concept of "only three" in the worry box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this time you should allow four worries in your box

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your box and can hold as many worries as you want.
    Physical problems centered on the head are particularly disturbing somehow. I wish I had the right words to support you.

    debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pillars look like the ones found behind most Hierophants, in fact that whole card reminds of the RWS Hierophant. Old boys societal structure

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn