Tuesday, July 26, 2016

High Five

Daily Draw: Santa Fe Tarot ~ 2 of Swords/Lightning

Balance. Stalemate. Breakdown.

I'm reminded by this figure and yesterday's powerful image, nearly everything in our life is about balance. which isn't a vacuum, which requires a strong base. A core of reason, a central moral code, an instinct for right and wrong. I'm impressed so many humans actually think about it and get it right.

"Harmony makes small things grow, lack of it makes great things decay." ~ Sallust 86BC-35BC

3 comments:

  1. As I've said often before: Balance is a verb. you have to search for it, find it, you'll lose it for sure and then you"ll search for it again etc, etc, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Balance can be found in those Hermit moments; quiet time to sort things out. I haven't met too many that get it right, you are lucky with your encounters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the good folk don't make the news.I make it a habit to talk to strangers

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn