Sunday, July 10, 2016

J. Wellington Wimpy

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ 5 of Coins

Bit of a self imposed pity party going on here. There is warmth in the circle of the Standing Stones, coins within reach, and the lizard warned of potential loss.

I'm reminded by those bandaged feet and empty purse of
blah blah family blah can't pass drug tests blah blah.
A choice with consequences they swear is always someone else's fault.

"We are our own prophets for we constantly project our future state by the seeds we plant in the present. - Cheryl Canfield

4 comments:

  1. "we constantly project our future state by the seeds we plant in the present." - so very true. The Buddhists would call that karma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah, blah, blah is one of my favorite expressions. Somedays I think we are entitled to our own pity party, it's when we stay too long in that place it is the real...blah blah blah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as usual I had acres of words typed. Then I started deleting the unnecessary. which always leaves not much :)

      Delete
  3. The blame game: how well we all play it.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn