Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Struck Dead

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ Death/Lord of Shadows

If you had to make a list of who should be struck dead what kinds of crimes and people would you consider?

Pedifile and cruelty to animals would top my list. The first because I can observe in my own extended family the harm never goes away, it is carried forever. And the current cruelty locally? Strapping firecrackers in animals mouths and lighting them off. Yes, I think struck dead is too good for them

"He lives down in a ribcage in the dry leaves of a heart." ~ Thomas Harris 1940-   The Silence of the Lambs


4 comments:

  1. Those two are at very top of my list as well. We can all be victims of the victims that our parents were and theirs were. Someone in the chain has to say this stops with me. Viciousness and cruelty are learned things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of actions can bring out my need for extreme measures too... Maybe I am not so peaceful as I would like to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those go on the list of things/people I don't want to think about lest my heart explode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand how provocation can make some people lash out with tongue or fist. But planned deliberate cruelty to children and animals is unforgivable. If there is a hell those people are going to it in a handcart.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn