Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Calling Dead Numbers

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ 10 of Cups/Vessels

I've only got six photo albums but I've been creeping through them to pull images to share with a family facebook group. This is amazingly difficult to do. I know a lot of dead people. Many of them are still in my phone.

I'm reminded by this card and the couple in it I have an arrangement with Rob. If I can't be with I won't be without. It gives my mind and heart great peace.

"Grief is the price we pay for love." ~ Elizabeth II  1926-

4 comments:

  1. That card makes me think I need to base my happiness on more than one trickle of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the imagery of the deck you are using this week. That waterfall taken with your post reminds of the cascade of emotions we go through whilst traveling down the lane of memories. Those memories and emotions do fill our cups until they run over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zucchini bread with some tea will help going through photo albums.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn