Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Every Single One Of Us

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 6  of Wands

Right Minded. The fast track to success. Can also be described as narrow minded or bloody minded and it absolutely depends on who is doing the naming and which people pod we happen to be passing through at the moment.

A government study announced yesterday children who identify as transgender have a more difficult time in school. HELLO...what planet were these adults raised on? Any child marked as different has a more difficult time in school. And life. Being different (as perceived by me) has often made my own life difficult. But a million times more interesting and fun than if I'd hid under the umbrella of once a sheep always a sheep. And in truth, aren't every single one of us different in our minds and hearts?

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go." ~ Paris Hilton  1981-

8 comments:

  1. The lion of Strength reminding us to have courage and be who we are meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Research from the department of the bloomin obvious...never been a sheeplet and it has sometimes been hard but to me harder (and so boring) being a sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was raised to be a sheep but it hurt so much. Now I am finally becoming me and I feel so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our well intended parents don't want us hurt, so consciously or not we get steered into the median path. Or the reverse. I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but I'm glad I never had any children to restart the cycle

      Delete
    2. Luckily you're still young enough to find out! ☺

      Delete
  4. I've managed to make my blog Triviam For gods sake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been laughing about this note for the last hour.
      You'll love blogging free rather than secretly. Let 'er rip.

      Delete
    2. Ha! Thinking this morning it would be funny (you have to laugh) if I'd gone to all this trouble to set up a public blog and through sheer technological ineptitude made it permanently private. I've deleted Triviam and set up Trivium. I'll email a link and you can let me know if it works...

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn