Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Life Punctuation

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 9 of Coins

The fruit of life ripens. Ability to appreciate the good fortune of others along with our own.  The ability to distance ourselves from results oriented life and enjoy the journey.

I'm reminded by this card, results are fulfilling, and give us the periods and exclamation points of life. They also give us the question marks, because by the time we get where we thought we were going we've mentally moved on. I said something yesterday that even shocked me, I thought I was more well than that, but doesn't have to be writ large, permanently. Perhaps a  semicolon moment, to be viewed out of the corner of my eye while I sneak up and soften the edges.

"The most intense conflicts, if overcome, leave behind a sense of security and calm that is not easily disturbed." ~  Carl Gustav Jung  1875-1961

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can enjoy these fruits of your life's journey. But not enough to keep you from continuing this journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like pulling nails out of the barn door. The nail is gone but the hole where it had been remains.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn