Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Light Bulb Moments

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Sephiroth ~ Sun

How many bright ideas do we have in a week? Usually a couple for me, but no time to translate each one into something concrete. Nothing would ever get finished if we hared off after each lightbulb moment.

I am reminded by this card as I mentally walk around house and property, I've carried out a lot of good ideas to great effectiveness. I think the key is the simpler the brighter. No need to create a  new wheel, small adjustments make for the smoother ride.

"I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly." ~ Buckminster Fuller 1895-1983

3 comments:

  1. Your comments make me think of 'the more things change the more they stay the same.' All those really bright ideas, for all that a wheel is still a wheel; something to get us from here to there. Still nothing wrong with basking in the Sun for a bit, if you get that moment, enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new (for me) car has more technology than I will ever know what to do with. I would be okay with old-fashioned roll-down windows and manual door locks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree lively minds are stalled by too many not too few ideas. One thing completed well so much more tranquil making than ten things started and left unfinished. I hope the sun shone on your part of the world today :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn