Friday, September 23, 2016

Clarity

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ Horned One/Devil

"No chains or pain, just life in its natural state"
A life well lived accepts all the consequences we bring to it.

I'm reminded by this card no one made anyone do it and no one but we can forgive it, by letting go of the idea we can still change our past actions.  A life much improved by clarity opened up when I accepted this. And my mind's Mad Monkey calmed down, always a good thing.

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men." ~ Thomas Huxley   1825-1895

4 comments:

  1. It's a pity we have to grow older before we can accept this wisdom. I could have benefited from this when a was way younger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice. If we did go back and change past actions we would be different. Maybe a better different maybe a scary different. I will take the known.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me growing up to realize all my anger would never change a thing in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idaho Falls Idaho tonight, thanks for traveling with us!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn