Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Scars

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ Sun

Love, love betrayed, death, renewal, vengeance, life. Does he love me, will he love me, did he love me, will he love me again?

I'm reminded by this card, Llew Llaw Gyffes loved, was betrayed and recovered. Having been there I know it changed me in ways that echo still. Turns out he married my best friend and sent her to the hospital a dozen times before she left him. Outer and inner scars, most of us have them.

"A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with." ~ Harry Crews 1935-2012

4 comments:

  1. Answered prayers. Sometimes it takes awhile before we know the answer we got was actually answered in the best possible way for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing the insights that can come from hindsight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scars are often the thickest parts of our skin.... and this is for the best I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea what my heartbreaker is doing now. I know I couldn't live with that level of unreliability now however pretty the exterior.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn