Sunday, September 4, 2016

Suit Of Virtue

Daily Draw: Marziano Tarot ~ King of Swords/Eagles/Virtue

Respected authority.
Mom and Dad. Mrs. Camp, Miss Senn, Mrs. Nash, Mrs. Bingham.
Alberta Brown, Selma Piccko, Fankie, Linda Blascovic.

I'm reminded by this list current only up to eighteen years old...I have learned so much from so many, parents, teachers, bosses. Perhaps my mature years cynicality is based on the early teachers having no agenda, just sharing or teahing what they know and my willingness to listen. Somewhere past this stage I must have been betrayed, led astray, cheated, lied to...joined the real strream of life where authority needed to be vetted, cross tested, stand the test of time.

"So our virtues lie in the interpretation of the time",. ~ William Shakespeare 1564-1616

2 comments:

  1. I think my list would stop at about sixth grade. I don't think I've ever seen this deck before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a gift. four bird suits with no knight or page, but each suit has four majors associated with it. I think I like it!If you click on the deck in the side bar it will always take you to the site.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn