Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tree Sanctuary

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ 5 of Wands/Trees

In this world the bough never breaks, the baby and cradle are not lost in the fall. Pollack has made this a time for healing and maturation of our hidden aspects.

I look at this card and think "there ain't nuttin wrong with  me" in my most belligerent tone. Then I think of this blog as my tree and see 3000+ posts stretching back to the roots, the shoots, the trunk and limbs and me in the stable cradle. Writing this blog/tree has saved my life any number of times. Sometimes I think to close it, surely I've said all there is to say, too many times. Then I think about getting up, making my coffee, sitting down to see what today's card is...and my tree embraces me once more. Thank you tree.

"Sanctuary, on a personal level, is where we perform the job of  care of our soul." ~ Christopher Forrest McDowell

5 comments:

  1. Please don't stop! For your sake and ours keep on writing. And what if you write about something twice... My mind has been overheated a few times too, so I won't notice :)
    P.S. thank you for teaching me the word belligerent. I think it comes from the Latin word for war which is bellum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thank you Ellen for teaching me the Latin. See how things lead to things... So no don't stop writing - somethings need to be said twice or thrice anyway we read them differently depending on what else is going on - no two reading moments ever the same :)

      Delete
  2. The blog has become the roots to sustain and support you. I feel the same. I love the daily reflection on the cards and the communication between all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you haven't chopped that tree down. I would miss it (and you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that! I hope the tree continues to embrace you for many a day ahead <3

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn