Sunday, September 11, 2016

Unintended Ramifications

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ Hermit

A funny thing happened on my way up the hill as a techno-hermit.

I'm reminded by this Hermit, in unwittingly using up most of our broadband allotment, I penny pinched the last GB for blog and email so was off the internet grid until the next allotment rolled last week. Guess what. Blog stuff and email is still all I'm doing except one visit to my tarot forum. Would that other bad habits were as easy to break.

"First we form habits, then they form us." ~ Rob Gilbert


3 comments:

  1. Your discipline amazes me. Maybe it should inspire me. I guess a visit with the Hermit could help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my self-discipline road is pretty short :) too many branches to sidetrack me. The time-sucks and paddling in circles are pretty self regulated.

      Delete
  2. I guess we never know what we can do without until we have to do without it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn