Monday, October 31, 2016

Adaptation, With Economy

Daily Draw: Moon Oracle ~ Economy

The black moon for October 2016 falls on the 31st. With a mind numbing lack of astrology I think this boils down to now being an inspirational force of positive change.















My economy is directed this week. I'm scroogeish about the stairwell lights. But once on the way up or down I'm kicking myself for not lighting the way because my depth perception is way off. I wondered if the holiday tube lights might work. We found something even better. A flat tape of led lights, bright enough to bake a flouncing turkey...but no heat, never needs to be turned off. This is Rob working out variables. Down the corner, yikes NO. Underneath the big spoon rack, and under the side landing facing down..eureka. Even set at 25% this creates more than enough light to navigate the steps. Inexpensive and constant.

"Thrift is poetic because it is creative; waste is unpoetic because it is waste." ~ G.K. Chesterton 1874-1936  What's Wrong with the World

3 comments:

  1. What a neat and innovative way to light your way. The New Moon energy is working on your behalf. Keep making lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome brains and one grand solution. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingenious and looks pretty cool too. I do love a good home invention.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn