Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

All The Ripples

Daily Draw: Tarocco Piemontese ~ Page of Cups/Coupes

Learning to recognize and respond to complex emotions + dealing with the consequences to ourselves and ripples washing over those around us.

I'm wondering about our ripples. If I happen to be in line in front of someone and they walk out the door and get hit by a bus, was it me in the line that made them be in the wrong place at the wrong time? Interesting spaghetti junction of the brain that I could follow back to birth.

"These paper boats of mine are meant to dance on the ripples of hours, and not reach any destination." ~ Rabindranath Tagore  1861-1941

3 comments:

  1. You read stories of that situation. Where someone changed places with another and then something tragic happens and a different life is saved. Still when tragedy strikes and we are a front and center witness, our life is changed in ways that only a future reflection will reveal to us. I hope all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or (on another track), is it simply their time regardless of who, what, how or when? No answers here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be interesting to watch the movie of our life without ourselves in it
    This reminds me, when I was 27, I nearly died from a bacterial Meningitis: no marriage ( would my husband still had his stroke?) no children, no encounters with so many people....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn