Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chinese Redlight

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Fool/Coyote

You can tell they are here by their voices. They surround their prey and by circling and barking/baying/singing confuse their dinner's sense of direction.

Placed as the Fool, I've been trying to think of Fool-ish stunts. When we first started driving we thought it was the pinnacle of hilarity at stop lights to jump out, tear around the car, and jump back in before the light changed. I think most of my most Fool-ish moments probably involve driving. I'd rather not think about the danger I placed myself and passengers in. Kids. Amazing  any of us make adulthood.

"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now." ~ William of Baskerville il nome della rosa Umberto Eco

3 comments:

  1. Maybe because kids live fearlessly without hesitation or a shred of doubt....? or the most reckless of them have guardian angels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was hurt those few years back I had to go live at my sisters for about 5 months. Her and her family live in the country, I live in the city. Night sounds are different. Late at night when all was quite I would listen to the coyotes sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known a few foolish looking folks who were actually quite wise when you got to know them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn