Wednesday, October 26, 2016

In Common

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Ace of Coins/Guinea Pig

Goals and gains. I have a master plan for this pouring rainy day, and two goals if I get that far along.

I'm reminded by this card all I know about guinea pigs is seeing them in pet stores as I whiz by on my whatever it was missions. So I've had a little whip round the web to learn about them. My consensus, totally cute and no, one wouldn't be a substitute for a kitten. And it is time to hit the floor running and get on with my Ace of Coins day. I have no clue what the deck creator found in common with guinea pigs and coins.

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't." ~  Richard Bach 1936-

4 comments:

  1. They are kind of cute. With those two stones are they collectors like we are? Collecting bits of this and that, shiny little things for their homestead? Enjoy your Ace of Coins day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess she used them because they don't fly, swim or start fires? :D I never think of them in the wild either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am overly curious what your master plan is all about... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Years ago we had GPs very cute and very vocal - and come with all different 'hairstyles' I find dogs and cats easier to care for and you do get a lot more back. Guinea an old type of coin - is that the connection? Otherwise I'm stumped...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn