Friday, October 7, 2016

Safe Zone


Daily Draw: Karma Cards ~ North Node
Orange up, What Should I do

Spirit, Have Faith In: The combined mental balance and innate good judgement of my fellow citizens.

Mind: Do Not Worry About: I get twisted up every time I have a CT scan, ever six months now, coming up again in November. My lung cancer was rare and non-aggressive. What chance is there for it to come back? Limited. Get a grip. And this month I'm five years out from breast cancer. Am I lucky or what?

Physical: Now is the time to: It is always the right time to eat balanced meals, walk and do my yoga, breathe...release the mad monkey mind.

"I have come to realize that the greatest trap in our life is not success, popularity, or power, but self-rejection." ~ Henri J.M. Nouwen1932-1996

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could share your faith...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have it all going on. Faith in yourself to see you through, and the lovely support of family, friends, and fellow bloggers. Courage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could start my day off with those three sentences and follow up intentions with action...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn