Sunday, November 6, 2016

Boulder vs. Water

Daily Draw: Sacred Geometry Cards ~ Healing Waters

Based on the seven pools of the Flowers of Life Falls in old Hawaii. In my Rorschach inkblot I spy a low footed goblet whose contents are divided then reformed to flow over the woman underneath. Doing what the falls have always been used for, cleanse and heal.

Being the boulder rather than the water was the path I started down a few years ago. I turned into my own personal assailant, every ready to poke, prod, and peel myself. It was a bitter, dangerous, black place, where my own mind was the enemy...until I decided to become the water, let it all go. Again and again and again.

"Letting go may sound so simple, but rarely is it a one-time thing. Just keep letting go, until one day it’s gone for good." ~ Eleanor Brownn  Mile 9

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you decided to become the water, release yourself to the ebb and flow. I was reading Sacred Geometry by Stephen Skinner recently and it just didn't vibe with me. I never did do well with Geometry in High School, too abstract for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Mr. Klein. I can still see him shaking his head so sadly because day after day I just didn't get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Algebra and other general mathematics, no problem. Geometry - no way.

      Delete
  3. I like the levels in this card. So many times I can get to one "pool," but time and experience are required before I can get to the next one.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn