Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Brown Brain Stew

Daily Draw: Victorian Fairy Tarot ~ King of Cups/Summer

There are acres of things to write about this King. But what I see in this card is the simple and complete knowledge that 'today is a perfect day'.

I'm reminded by this card when I have one of those jewels I try to specifically imprint it on my mind so I can pull it up at will. Particular days are so easily lost in the maw of the mind + time and become inevitable brain brown stew.


"A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen." ~ Edward de Bono 1933-2009

2 comments:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn