Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Delight

Daily Draw: Sacred Geometry Cards ~ Garden of Delights

If we don't like what today offers us we need to make our own Garden of Delights

I'm reminded by this card,  after this post is written, I'm turning off the computer. We don't have a tv nor do we take the paper. I shall see no, speak no, hear no uproar or conflict, lies or dirt. I am making my own peaceful garden.

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?" ~ Rose F. Kennedy 1890-1995

2 comments:

  1. I'll go vote and then take your advice thereafter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I basically haven't watched the boob tube for the last couple of days. This morning I had a class, this afternoon showing a few homes, tonight-dinner and a really good book. That's my garden plan hope you enjoyed yours when you come back on-line.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn