Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Excavating and Honing

Daily Draw: Sacred Geometry Cards ~ Owl Guardian

Do I need an owl guardian? If I take more than a cursory look in the faceted background will I find the inner me untethered, unformed, uncaring?

 I'm reminded by this card, letting go of all the usual suspects from shaman to pastor to cult to pope I gifted myself clarity to see my fool capering, my hermit turning away, my temperance balancing, the light and dark side of my own moon. Parts of me will no doubt always remain untethered, unformed, uncaring. So each day I begin where I left off, excavating and honing.

"Earth is an insane asylum, to which the other planets deport their lunatics." ~ Voltaire 1694-1778

5 comments:

  1. So that's where I new president came from... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally checked about midnight and nearly infarcted. This will be another day offline, my mind is in a blender..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. if you mean by being able to spin my head off my neck, yes :)

      Delete
    2. This is a tremendous post - God you have an extraordinary brain.

      Thank you for sharing. Infarcated is a new word woohoo.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn