Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Light Of Knowledge

Daily Draw: Victorian Fairy Tarot ~ Magician/Conjuror

Computers. Always magic to  me. How long have we had Windows 10 now? A year? More?

I'm reminded by this Conjuror, I have disliked the Windows provided daily wallpaper from the beginning. Today instead of my first mad of the day I actually did a search of how to get rid of their wallpaper and sign in.  Start. Settings. Personalization. Lockscreen. Turn off. What magic!

"Don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip."
"What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?"
"I wouldn't count on it." ~ Merry and Pippin

3 comments:

  1. Now that you put it like that, it does seem a bit magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day is filled with magic and not the seemingly computer kind. I see on the Weather Channel you are socked in with rain and more rain. A good day for a snuggle in with hot chocolate or tea and a good long read. Maybe a story of Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go into settings again and monkey about some more :) Nothing is ever as easy as it sounds.
    Yes, blustery and raining, but I'm in and thankful for my quilt room. I think Rob is having turkey, or perhaps lamb in Australia, I'm having one of my favorite casseroles. Love Leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn