Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Second Nature

Daily Draw: Victorian Fairy Tarot ~ 9 of Wands/Spring

Here he is, ensconced in his personal pleasure palace. A lifetime of the study of nature has become his own second nature.

I'm reminded by this card true passions seldom wane, the excitement is in turning over a leaf and behold, another angle. Todays new thing. When loading the card image I noticed two new buttons, an emoticon/symbols, and a torn paper. There must be thousands of the first, the second has me stumped, I had to delete my first post in order to get rid of it.  Life, always a new reason to get out of bed.

"Instead of the word 'love' there was an enormous heart, a symbol sometimes used by people who have trouble figuring out the difference between words and shapes." ~ Lemony Snicket   The Carnivorous Carnival

2 comments:

  1. The card's imagery reminded me right away - 'There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love might make life worth living, but curiosity sure makes it more enjoyable! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn