Thursday, November 10, 2016

Squirmy Bits

Daily Draw: Sacred Geometry Cards ~ Together We Fly

And together we fall. Together we create and together we tear down.

As I look at this beautiful card I'm reminded each generation thinks they invented teenage sex.  Or drugs. Or music. Or anger. And I remember there is nothing new under the sun. And if dark squirmy bits are wiggling, all the better to see them. On the other hand,

"There is nothing so wretched or foolish as to anticipate misfortune." ~ Seneca 4 BC-65AD

3 comments:

  1. I think you and the writer of Ecclesiastes would get along well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What goes up must come down.
    Ahh youth, to young and dumb again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Seneca quote is good. I will try not to be such a worrywort. Keith's mum used to say 'do not invite worry to the door' she meant if you think it you manifest it. Quite astute really for her generation (born 1930s) before all the books and stuff came out on positive thinking/manifestation.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn