Sunday, November 27, 2016

Tumbleweeding

Daily Draw: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards ~ Wheel

Allowing life to ramble on, I love it. As I blush...
Our estate isn't complicated, but I need to make a list of things my nephew will deal with. The beginning of the list has been sitting here beside me since spring. Lazy bum.

I told myself I'd finish it while Rob is in Australia..three weeks worth of time. Have I gotten to it?  Might take only an hour to finish?  Nah, I'm just rambling on, oblivious. I'd feel really bad if we got hit by a bus and no one knew where our bits were.  Will I do it today? I doubt it. The real only problem with being retired (LOVE IT) is being able to put stuff off.

"The legendary tumbleweed is really a nurse crop that protects the growth of prairie grasses under its shade, and then it sacrifices itself and blows away." ~ Antoine Predock 1936-

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how I used to get so much done working a 12 hour job five days a week. Now in ramble mode, most things don't make the priority list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of those things that we can easily slide under other to do lists. From your blog posts I think you are doing quite well at it. You have been reducing and sending artifacts and keepsakes to family and friends. I believe you are a wonderfully organized and focused gal. It is just that your focus is on other things than that list.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn