Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Backspace Backspace Backspace

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ 7 of Wands

Titled Valor, but we can see "the degeneration of the original energy". (James Wasserman)

I'm reminded by this card I was well into my second paragraph, winding myself up about politics when I lost my internet connection. Coming back 30 minutes later and rereading what I'd written my degeneration of the original energy had taken place. I wonder how many hundreds of second paragraphs I've written over the years I have had second thoughts about and deleted? Many.  I'll keep my quote though.

"America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization." ~ George Clemenceau  1841-1929

2 comments:

  1. Okay, what about politics? Local or National? Are you in the know? I do that, getting worked up about something then get distracted and let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a great thing if words could hang in midair (whether spoken or written) an hour or so before heading to their target (giving us a chance to backspace). Like reading one of those comic strip bubbles over our heads. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn