Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Cloistered In The 6th House

Daily Draw: Enchanted Astrologer Deck ~ 6th House

How things work.  Person to person, and personal to mind-body-spirit. This is also the house where our enemies might lurk.

I'm reminded by this 6th house, I must do some housekeeping. 10,000 steps a day is the prescribed goal. I get a note from FitBit every week re: my total. Recently it was 7000+ for the week. Cloistered in my quilt room I have been... is there a booby prize for getting minus steps total? I really need to get a wiggle on. And it will make my cloistered time even more rewarding.

"You first took a little step off the path to avoid some rocks. For a while, you walked alongside the path, but then you wandered out a little way to step on softer soil. Then you stopped paying attention as you drifted farther and farther away.
Finally, you found yourself in the wrong city, wondering why the signs on the roadway hadn't led you better.” ~ Brandon Sanderson   The Emperor's Soul

2 comments:

  1. That is a great quote and very timely as I begin to set my sights on 2017 and work on the path I wish to take next year. I have been doing extra reading on Feng Shui, takes me away from traditional astrology projections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems we are both slowing down in our own away :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn