Thursday, December 22, 2016

Conversation

Daily Draw: Enchanted Astrologer Cards ~ 9th House

Communication, exchange of information between self and the world. I suppose there are dozens of paths I could pursue in this House.

I intend to write two real letters and call Aunt Barb today. Don't know when these actions crossed last. Twenty years? All part of Why Not...  I've unhooked from FaceBook for the third and last time.  Much information shared, most seemingly pointless in the wider picture of life. Sitting behind a screen certainly isn't cutting it, conversation seems to have left the building long ago.

"It's a sad day when you find out that it's not accident or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you." ~ Lillian Hellman 1905-1984

2 comments:

  1. "In my own little corner in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be." verse from Cinderella song. The 9th house, where we belong. I try to curb my time on FB on day I too may give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many other nicer ways to carry on a conversation; Facebook just seems to be a one-way conversation.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn