Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cups. We All Have One

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ Knight of Cups

Water in aggression. Shallow. Sweat. Tears. Snow. Ice. Floods. Tides. Tsunami. There must be a better answer to feelings in freefall.

Reflection. Refraction. I'm thinking about my 2017 word. I'm thinking about Reveal. Poking a stick in my brain pond and exposing what will reflect and what will refract. And what will claw itself out of the cup.

ALONE, adj. In bad company.
Ambrose Bierce  1842-1914


3 comments:

  1. from some unknown nudge that crab crawling forth from the cup made me think of when animals first crawled from the 'primordial soup' the salty protein pond of life. Primordial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the question is what we will do with that crab that crawls out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could be an exciting but sometimes scary quest

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn