Sunday, December 4, 2016

Magma

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ 5 of Wands

Magma rising. Living in the shadow of Mt. St. Helens I've had personal experience with volcano eruptions. But what about the underworks? What kind of long term pressure per foot does it take to get to the point of release?

How long have I carried a mad? One year. It was unpleasant and I came to the conclusion I couldn't live like that, and spent another year erasing it all from mind and mood. It took that long because those brain loops build up a rut and run of their own accord. I had to listen for the litany. Weird way to spend time but big magma requires big effort to be choked off. Someday I'll tackle the fear magma.

"I feel like a human piƱata. The disappointing thing is, no candy is going to spill out."   ~ Katie Couric 1957-

2 comments:

  1. It's like a fish hook that we get caught on which seems impossible to pull out. Have to cut off that barb that holds it in (brain loops, as you so creatively described them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been many 'mads' in my life. That is why my face is off kilter just a bit. All those times I cut my nose off in spite of my face.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn