Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

On Reflection

Daily Draw: Wisdom of the Four Winds ~ Moon/Reflection

Oh Ollie, fine mess you've got us  in. I read a bit about moon myths, most I'd never heard of. But the rabbit in the moon is a nice Winter Solstice image.

There was a long bit here about how difficult it is to add multiple photos on Blogger. The key? I learned by accident, write the post first, then pull the photos where wanted. How much energy did I spend this morning trying to pull that rabbit up prior to writing the post. How  much time did I spend writing a now discarded post? Isn't  my face red now?

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:  First, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." ~ Confucius 551 BC- 479 BC

2 comments:

  1. Two beauties you've got posted today; glad you figured out how to get both of them up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely moon cards you have today. If it wasn't so damn cold I would suggest you dance in the moonlight and release your frustration. Be Well.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn