Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Part of the Whole

Daily Draw: Enchanted Astrologer ~ 12th House

"Associated with everything that helps us remember we are a small part of the greater whole" Monte Farber

I'm reminded by this card, when was the last time I was humbled or inspired, when I wanted to join in or escape.
Humbled. I sewed the whole width of a quilt in progress upside down yesterday.
Inspired. Hunting for winter snowy wallpaper, so much talent freely given.
Join in. Gathering for holiday eve brunch with family. It has been a long time. I'm looking forward to it.
Escape. Stopping to visit someone. I did it because I felt obligated. The world didn't end and it didn't kill me.

"We become human only in the company of other human beings.  And this involves both opening our hearts and giving voice to our deepest convictions. ...When we shrink from the world, our souls shrink, too".  ~ Paul Rogat Loeb 1952-

3 comments:

  1. Sounds all very Wintery! Especially the Escape part :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see ourselves in our relationships (as Bruce Lee said).

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn