Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Boatload

Daily Draw: Chakra Oracle ~ Growth

I usually think of growth as learning something new. This green chakra heart wants us to grow by acceptance of what is.

I'm reminded by this card I had a growth spurt when I recognized I loved Rob for what he is rather than in spite of. Focusing that attitude to the next person and the next person and the next person released a boatload of pettiness and time wasting.

"Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you are the reflection?" ~ Bill Watterson 1958-  Calvin and Hobbes

3 comments:

  1. Acceptance is a magical fertilizer for any relationship :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing my Father say, "learn something new everyday, knowledge is power." At my age I keep trying to learn something new to replace those brain cells oozing out my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to grow in your relationships. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn