Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Creation Quo

Daily Draw: Ancient Feminine Wisdom ~ Eurynome

Eurynome is the first of six chthonic goddesses in this deck. She arises with the creation myths; egg was laid, land and sky separated. They reside in the subterranean underworld, and create or quell chaos.

To create or contain chaos, something has to change. To all intents and purposes I've had periods of virtual stasis. And periods of creativity I've had to beat feet to keep up with. I prefer the latter, even if I go wildly awry it is always interesting.

"Status quo. In some cases it’s kicked to the curb, making room for radically different perspectives." ~ Shawn Murphy 1982-

4 comments:

  1. That is an intriguing observation that creation looses chaos because it brings about change. But I'm like you, preferring to deal with all of it rather than stagnate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creation comes from gestation. Give it time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gest? GEST?? You talking to me?? I prefer to throw half baked ideas up in the air and see what sticks to the ceiling :)

      Delete
  3. I've never been afraid or shy about change, but I know some are deeply disturbed by it. Makes the world interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn