Monday, January 23, 2017

Adolescent

Daily Draw: Minchiate Etruria ~ Gemini


One of the suggestions for this card is maintaining adolescent behavior.
Oddly enough this seems to be the conversation going around today.

I'm reminded by this card, the recognition that I remain young mentally has it's good side and bad side. The bad side is I continue to make stupid mistakes, the good side, my brain, pitiful as it is still thinks it is younger than my body.

"We do NOT know the past in chronological sequence. It may be convenient to lay it out anesthetized on the table with dates pasted on here and there, but what we know we know by ripples and spirals eddying out from us and from our own time." ~ Ezra Pound  1885-1972

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking and praying for all in the path of those storms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I don't have her phone number. Kicks (Y) over and over again

      Delete
  2. I didn't know! This is so frightening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be days before we know anything even if she is ok, power is mostly out. I'm freaking out

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn