Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Not Buying It

Daily Draw: Art of Life Tarot ~ 8 of Cups

Gain will add up to loss, loss adds up to gain.

I'm reminded by this card I'm just not buying it this morning.
Much of what and who I am comes from my decision making process. I choose A because it fulfills a need, makes me laugh, makes me a better person. Making that choice does not automatically mean an earlier choice is tarnished. Or preclude letting go of something that no longer fits. Choices don't create invoices and paydays. This card seems skewed to fateish nondecision thinkmode of it isn't my fault.

"Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never leave or lose. To the questions of your life you are the only answer. To the problems in your life you are the only solution". ~ Jo Coudert 1923-2015

7 comments:

  1. Wherever you go, there you are. What goes around comes around...someone stop me before I write a list of these colloquialisms. Yee gads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the person who makes you crazy is the one that most mirrors yourself. Been told that, but I'm not buying that either :)

      Delete
  2. That's the kind of cottage I would live in given the choice. Funny how what earlier generations turned away from as old fashioned/primitive is desirable now. I don't remember that card from art of life. Will have to get that deck out again sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Loved taking in the architecture when we were in the UK. Nothing is old here, everything is there.

      Delete
    2. Off to York a beautiful old city in a couple of weeks did you go there?

      Delete
  3. I prefer looking at things as a spiral rather than straight line. It's those previous choices and ideas (good or bad) that have moved me to the place I'm currently in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good view point! Because we are a rolling snowball not a rolling rock.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn