Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Short Ears

Daily Draw: Chakra Oracle ~ Impatience

Blue is the throat chakra, communication and the ability to be heard and understood.

I'm reminded by this card of Thursday. We stopped in to visit with my aunt and uncle. We did this a few weeks ago too. My uncle is in fragile health at the moment and his communication to me was "I'm not going anywhere" and "I'm not dying".  Went completely over my head. Because we weren't there because he is ill, but because we are doing things we always wanted to do and couldn't before we both retired. Just because you haven't seen us for forty years...I did hear your feet are two different sizes. Who knew? Not us, we were out of communication range.

"You're short on ears and long on mouth." ~ John Wayne 1907-1979

2 comments:

  1. We all live in our own timeframes. Good that your uncle is full of fight...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn