Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Light and Dark

Daily Draw: Haindl Tarot ~ Magician

This Magician speaks of light and creation (Rachel Pollack) but what about the extrusion of dark and destruction?

I'm reminded by this card I had pages of words about this Magician, and word by sentence I've taken it back out, reassembled the words, reversed thought again, to be left with one sentence, only partly mine. I can speak of the darkness no more today.

"Maybe you who condemn me are in greater fear than I who am condemned." ~ Giordano Bruno 1548-1600


5 comments:

  1. So many eyes in this card; I wonder what that is about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic always comes with a price

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a light switch I can help you find?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been looking up books on Bruno. The early stuff which has him as a magus/occultist not too expensive. Revisionist works on his contribution to science completely unaffordable - more than one way of keeping people in the dark...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much of what came out of the Inquisition is suspect to me, fake news if you will. aggrandisement on the side of the inquisitioners, alternate reality via torture for the rest. We never learn from history

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn