Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Moony

Daily Draw: Haindl Tarot ~ Moon

Haindl's Moons expose the back of our mind, where the oldest knowledge resides. When drawn there, purposefully or not, it can be a long road back to logic and reality.

I'm reminded by this card and the magnifying bubbles, of Garrick Ollivander and his wand shop filled with small boxes that seemed to stretch on and on. I sometimes go to a similar dusty place of old memories to think, to shuffle some boxes around, maybe bring a few hidden ones back with me. I don't know that is a safe place for me, but I must remember to not forget.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it." ~ Robert Heinlein 1907-1988

4 comments:

  1. I know how easy it is to get lost between the hardly ever dusted, very well hidden (for a reason) memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How enchanting your words are. Like the soft luminescence of the glow of the moon your words flow to those deep dark corners of our minds. There are times we can get lost within those dusty old memories and it might take one of Ollivander's magic wands to help us find our way back out of the labrinyth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evocative post - I can smell that wand/memory shop. Being a wand shopkeeper quite a responsibility I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn