Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Turn Around

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ 8 of Cups

Rather than walking away from it, this 8 would ask us to make right whatever is wrong.

I'm reminded by this image, I think my big mouth has offended two people I care about, one a fellow blogger and the other my favorite cousin.  My heart feels something is amiss. With my tendency to isolation I could keep walking...but I won't. I need all the friends I can get.

"Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." ~ José N. Harris 1962-

3 comments:

  1. We all misspeak or tread where we should not from time to time. Make amends and move on; if only with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning up after ourselves as a habit would probably keep us from walking away from many relationships. Blame doesn't work like it used to for me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a bit too self critical?

    tomorrow a new day x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn