Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Wishy Washy

Daily Draw: Haindl Tarot ~ Ace of Stones/Coins

The eagle is landing, we can tell by the placement of his feet. Is it important? I think so.  We grasp the honeymoon stage of life decisions with this ace, then are shortly pinioned by reality.

This card reminds me one way to gloss over the pinioned stage is to say we wouldn't be what we are today without all those changes. True. But given the chance there are many life decisions I would do differently. On the other hand I wouldn't go back in time to a younger dumber me. Wishy washy wishy washy...


"Reconsider. To seek a justification for a decision already made." ~ Ambrose Bierce 1842-1914

2 comments:

  1. I am sick of people, when asked how they fared in the tornado and storms say, "God blessed us - we didn't get any damage." What does that say about the people who did? Sometimes those Aces of Stones are just pure luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. god bless america is a least liked slogan. he made america and left the rest of the world to fend alone? what does that say about believers?

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn