Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Catagory...

Daily Draw: Tabula Mundi Tarot ~ Hierophant

The Rinpoche holds the bell of wisdom and the vajra of truth.

I can but wish. A recent computer update set my spell check back to pretty dumb. It recognizes a misspelled word but the dictionary it works from is neither wise nor truthful. Sigh. I had the old spell check trained in Sharynese. It used to ring the bell and shout "you'll NEVER learn how to spell catagory".  It was right.

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." ~  A.A. Milne 1882-1956  Winnie-the-Pooh

5 comments:

  1. Goodness, I did need this laugh this morning - thank you. :) Love this black and white version of the TM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with nessecaty or necessaty or nessecity or necessity or....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to have the fully colored one at the fingertips and color just one thing in each card. Can't justify having two same decks though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we each have our own bell of truth, if only we listen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wise dictionary - how many times I could have used that. Keep up the Sharynese :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn