Friday, March 24, 2017

Swords Upon Swords

Daily Draw: PetraK Tarot ~ 2 of Swords

Release of aggression and conflict. Would you call the color of peace peach?
There was a time not so long ago, two or three groups could have a war and the rest of the world rolled along ignoring them, other than making money selling weapons to all sides.

I'm reminded by this card a war apart is no longer a viable option. Yes the old gray men are still providing weapons built on blood. No, I do not expect to see peace of any kind anywhere in my life. Now we can mount our computers and bully war anyone anytime. On the other hand, if I were inclined, and I'm not...I could make a quilt out of swords. I'm haven't a clue what minecraft
accomplishes, but I doubt it encourages peace.
Image result for sword partson

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps all these violent games are a way to release aggression???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perhaps. No lessons in how to deal with aggression without anger..

      Delete
  2. Maybe we should all lay down our swords take a time out and gaze out the window at the lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like one sword is piercing the fabric and one isn't. To act or react.. . Perhaps that is the question.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn