Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What Is Real

Daily Draw: PetraK Tarot ~ 7 of Swords

The Thoth title for this card is Futility, in the Golden Dawn, Unstable Effort. The center sword is being held back and distracted by the other swords, preventing clarity of thought.

I'm reminded by this card, in today's connected 24/7 world, we limit our ability to think straight. Inability to think in the 7 of Swords, inability to carry through in the 7 of Wands. What stress is real, and what is simply time suck?

"Question reality, especially if it contradicts the evidence of your hopes and dreams." ~ Robert Brault 1963-

3 comments:

  1. And what stress do we create simply by watching or listening to too much news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time suck! ah if I only was truly honest with myself...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card makes me think of all the swiping backwards and forwards people do on their phones these days. You're right no wonder it is hard to think straight

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn