Friday, March 3, 2017

Wisdom or Understanding?

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ Empress

Her Hebrew letter is daleth (door)
Her tree of life path is Chokmah (wisdom) to Binah (understanding).

I'm reminded by this card of all the things we know and do not understand. Of all the wisdom we attain and cannot apply.
There are three crescent moons on this card.
A waxing crescent moon, or a young moon, is seen in the west after sunset.  A waning crescent moon or old moon, is seen in the east before dawn. Quite amazing information, but I haven't a clue how to apply it.

"Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Cratered by imperfections." ~  Tahereh Mafi 1988-  Shatter Me

3 comments:

  1. Maybe if we could defragment out inner hard drive once in while...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many moons. I wonder if that is the message, "many moons ago I was a young gal"
    Reminds me of song Memory from Cats, 2nd stanza... "Memory , all alone in the moonlight, I can dream of the old days, I was beautiful then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for the light of the Silvery Moon, to soften our gaze at ourself.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn